Is your company using the internet to schedule appointments? Are you seeking the finest WordPress booking plugins to help you improve client satisfaction and optimize your workflow?
A good booking plugin might be a crucial piece of your company’s puzzle. Once you’ve found the appropriate one, you won’t have to worry about losing consumers due to broken or subpar plugins that don’t do the job properly.
In this tutorial, I’ll show you how to use some of the best WordPress booking plugins to keep track of all your appointments. You’ll be able to make the greatest decision for your specific business needs after reading through my top picks.
#1 – Start booking Review – The Best For Scheduling Service Appointments
To manage all of your service appointment needs, StartBooking offers a comprehensive WordPress booking plugin that you can easily download and install.
They provide a simple user interface that allows customers to select from a list of services with available times and dates. When they’re ready to schedule an appointment, StartBooking effectively captures all of their information and gets them ready to go. StartBooking is an excellent choice for WordPress users in the service business who want to provide their consumers with a secure and professional online booking experience.
StartBooking integrates with Stripe for seamless payment processing if you want to collect online payments as your customer’s book appointments.
Some Of Their Most Appealing Booking Features Include:
- Provides a fully customizable booking plugin that you can use to schedule appointments exactly the way you want.
- Google Calendar integration is simple.
- From your WordPress dashboard, you can control how clients see their booking options and services.
- A limitless number of appointments can be scheduled and managed.
- Get access to important booking metrics so you can see how you’re doing month to month.
- Assign various members of staff to different appointment types.
- Establish booking times to avoid overlapping appointments.
- The ability to book classes and groups.
#2 – Bookly Pro Review — The Most Effective For Using With Employees
If you deal with employees and need a lot of assignable backend booking options, Bookly Pro is a great option. Businesses that desire a firm grip over their booking workflow have downloaded the plugin over 34,000 times.
With Bookly Pro, you can send automated alerts to your employees to remind them of upcoming appointments and notify them when they’ve made a sale. Bookly allows you to link any of your workers’ Google Calendars to any of the services that are accessible for booking.
This allows you to manage your team and different bookings while avoiding the chance for misunderstandings. It’s this feature that makes Bookly such a powerful booking plugin if you’re in charge of a growing workforce.
Though Bookly has a free plugin version, you’re better off paying their one-time fee for full access to everything they have to offer if you want to support and advanced booking options.
Some Of Its More Appealing Aspects Include:
- Front-facing design and beautiful booking forms
- Booking features that are fully responsive and function on any screen size
- Google Calendars and WooCommerce integration
- Accept payments with Stripe and PayPal, among other payment processors.
- Analytics built-in with a plethora of booking stats
- Zapier allows users to connect to a variety of third-party systems.
#3 – Woocommerce Booking & Appointment Plugin Review – The Best For Woocommerce
When you integrate and use the Booking & Appointment Plugin For WooCommerce with WooCommerce, it truly does it all when it comes to booking just about anything online (a robust WordPress eCommerce store plugin).
Once you’ve configured it with your WooCommerce shop, you’ll be able to handle hotel reservations, fitness appointments, party rentals, apartment rentals, and much more.
With only a few clicks, the Booking & Appointment Plugin For WooCommerce allows you to create single-day or multiple-day bookings for equipment rentals or hotel reservations. If you currently have a WordPress-based WooCommerce store, the booking and appointment plugin may radically revolutionize your shopping experience by providing an easy-to-use booking and appointment interface in both backend and frontend views.
Some Of The Best Features Of The Booking & Appointment Plugin Are:
- Both admins and customers can sync their calendars with Google Calendar.
- SMS reminders are simple to set up and automate.
- Allow time slots to be configured according to the customer’s local time zone.
- Multilingual displays in over 60 languages are possible.
- In either a calendar or a list view, you may see all of your scheduled appointments.
- You can make reservations for a variety of products on a variety of dates.