You’ll need the following items to learn how to support websites and become a sought-after and profitable SEO optimizer from the ground up:
- Learn the fundamentals of the Internet.
- Master the profession’s theoretical foundations.
- Obtain realistic information
- Keep the information you’ve gained up to date.
Let’s take a look at all four of these steps and get started on our path to becoming an SEO expert, which is both exciting and honorable!
Basics Of Pool Layout On The Internet Or With Minimal Knowledge
You must first learn the fundamentals of HTML layout and work with major management systems in order to become a successful SEO (CMS). Most SEO tasks successfully completed with just a small collection of skills:
- Using HTML and CSS, you can typeset text with images, lists, and a table. The text initially delivered in the form of a text file (a link to an example attached below).
- Using any convenient FTP client to share files with hosting and make SEO-relevant changes to files.
- Log in and have a basic understanding of one or more common content management systems.
You should familiarise yourself with the following materials in order to obtain a minimum, but necessary, collection of theoretical information at the outset:
- Yandex’s webmaster advice consists of a simple collection of information about how search engines function, what a website should be, and how it should be configured for regular indexing and ranking by target queries.
- Google’s webmaster recommendations – a more comprehensive collection of details on indexing, site construction, and a high-quality approach to project creation from Yandex, a Western rival.
We may suggest the following as additional theoretical materials
- Video on search engine optimization. At first, there was a cycle of “SEO Practice” and “Seminars” programs.
- Read through all of the useful promotion advice.
- Read the responses to 15 to 30 SEO-related questions. Particular attention paid to case questions.
- In 4-6 days, the brightened-up materials can be carefully mastered. If required, add another 3 to 4 days to the block (point 4 of this step), which will greatly increase the theoretical base and have a positive impact on the pace at which practical skills are mastered.
Of course, mastering a variety of materials in the style of live contact is preferable. Attendance at classes, conferences, and encourages workshops; they increase intrinsic motivation and provide opportunities to network with colleagues in the industry. We suggest the CyberMarketing training center and others for free webinars and seminars. The schedule of the CyberMarketing training center is available at the connection. Within 3-4 classes, it is possible to systematize information and begin to apply strategies in practice.
Applicable Skills And Objectives
It is sufficient to learn only a few main programs and online resources to begin working in the field of promotion. We’ve compiled a comprehensive list of mastering skills from beginner to trainee (SEO optimizer assistant) level:
- Yandex and Google have webmaster tables (Search Console).
- Scan the site for broken and external ties, as well as other issues: Screaming Frog SEO Spider, Page Weight Desktop, or analogs
- MegaIndex is a package of software. “Query Analysis,” “Visibility,” and “External Links” are the first three items on the list.
- Key Collector is a desktop application that allows you to work with the semantic heart
- You may use all positions, Topvisor, or analogs as a convenient service for eliminating positions.
- Yandex is a framework for collecting and analyzing traffic data.
- Metrica and Google Analytics are two of the most common web analytics tools.
These services take 3 to 5 days to learn, after which you can move on to the next segment. Mastering each tool better accomplished when working on a real project.
Employment And Knowledge Maintenance
Of course, a novice SEO specialist would need to work on existing projects in order to gain professional experience, ensure a significant increase in search traffic, and show targeted queries in the top ten results. A vast amount of knowledge accrued over the last 15 years, which learned through professional activity. The criterion of truth is practice.
Considering the extensive experience of conducting interviews for open positions at Pixel Plus, it can be claimed that this conceptual and limited collection of realistic skills is sufficient for competitive market employment as an entry-level web search SEO optimizer (trainee, assistant).
This path to career development is the most optimistic for rapid advancement, immersion in practice, and continued professional development. If the trainee completes the tasks successfully, you can focus on the leader.